You are hereBlogs / Alice's blog / Recommended Clothing Manufacturing Factories in India and more..

Recommended Clothing Manufacturing Factories in India and more..

  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home1/rosconz/public_html/hotcakefashion/includes/file.inc on line 893.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home1/rosconz/public_html/hotcakefashion/includes/file.inc on line 893.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home1/rosconz/public_html/hotcakefashion/includes/file.inc on line 893.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home1/rosconz/public_html/hotcakefashion/includes/file.inc on line 893.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home1/rosconz/public_html/hotcakefashion/includes/file.inc on line 893.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home1/rosconz/public_html/hotcakefashion/includes/file.inc on line 893.
  • : Function ereg() is deprecated in /home1/rosconz/public_html/hotcakefashion/includes/file.inc on line 893.

There is many countries offering large and small manufacturing services, I made my collection in India but have provided a really great Guide for anyone interested in Manufacturing overseas in any country: Alice's Make it Fashion Guide. Here is the story of when I paid for my very first order and it was really a bit of a mess..Maybe it's first time has it's charm or was it just a big failure?

The busy and colourful streets of Jodphur..internethunting..

I had worked on the order for about a month, finally making the preparations to make the first down payement. Some Manufacturers demand a 30 percent up front deposit and some demands 50 percent. All just great to check out before actually getting in to any more arrangements.

All good and fine, so is was agreed upon,that in my case a 30 percent down payment should be arranged and the rest (70 percent) when the rest of the clothes had arrived. Since new at everything I had to make the payment according to her attached info stating that it should go to a bank called JP.Morgan Manhattan Bank of UK.

She never mentioned that this was only the middle man and that the final destination should state the Indian adress and receiver. I paid (without any questions why it was an english account to a Indian company?) Silly me, and not just silly, plain dumb. Anyways, days went by with me packing my bags for a 2 weeks roundtrip in Rajastahan outside Delhi and all the heavy traffic. But here it comes, the Vendor went five days after the payment was made and checked her account.

I got a stressed phone call "Alice, the money hasn't gone through"..I totally froze, stiff and in chock my whole body turned into stone. The money, where has it gone? Suddenly the cellphone stopped working (in the middle of the desert )and I had to shoot off towards something with the sign Email in Jodphur. "Internet", "Internet", I rushed around like a village fool between bright saris and pushy sellers. Finally (one rustic to say the least) cafe on the way with a deecent connection and the phone call and emails where all done. The money had been sent, but..listen to this..nobody knows where. Not the happiest thought when little less the half the budget is somewhere in the electronic air between England and India..Updates will follow but for now guys..can dumb be any dumber?To read more on how it all panned out Catwalk Runway.

 

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

CAPTCHA
Please Note:Thanks for writing your comment above. Please enter the code below to verify your comment and then click "save" or "send" below. Alice.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

wedding
I'm Alice, from Sweden, living in New Zealand with my handsome kiwi...

tatoo

bloglovin

twitter

MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Keep up with my HotCake Fashion Blog the easy way! Get the latest blog updates via email.

Add a valid email address below:

Privacy guaranteed. We will not share your information.